In the news
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from the green team at PNG!
In light of current news, it’s important to keep your spirits up. Here is proof that you can come together (without getting too close!).
PNG offices and active jobsites remain open and operational.
In accordance with local and state governments, PNG continues to operate as an essential business and is observing local health guidelines as shelter-in-place orders remain in effect across the nation.
UPDATE: As of May 19, 2020, PNG is proud to announce that there have been ZERO cases of Covid on any of our projects.
Ensuring that our workforce has the ability to work in a safe, controlled and healthy environment is our top priority. PNG will actively monitor new developments, as this is an ever-evolving situation.
We remain committed to operating within the guidelines as determined by local and national health authorities.
We thank our team for their close observance of our safety plan (excerpt) in response to Covid-19:
• Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• If soap and running water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Maintain a distance of 6ft or greater from other personnel.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
• Avoid travel to impacted areas, if possible.
Timeline of PNG’s Covid-19 response:
• 2/28/20 – Coronavirus Presentation
• 3/9/20 – Internal Market & Covid Update
• 3/12/20 – Covid Update, Phase I Work From Home roll out for select employees with the greatest exposure
• 3/16/20 – Installation of sanitizer stations throughout office, provision of protective masks and hand sanitizers for each employee
• 3/20/20 – Owners Meeting and Covid Address, Phase II Work From Home expanded company-wide
• 3/23/20 – Corporate Guidelines distributed
• 4/1/20 – Sate of the Company Address and Townhall Meeting
• 5/1/20 – Townhall Meeting Update
• 5/19/20 Town Hall & Return to Work Address
Union Rescue Mission’s Groundbreaking Ceremony
PNG is excited to partner with LAFamilyHousing and HED (formerly PDA) on this new endeavor. The new 3-story long-term shelter will provide its residents with dining, recreational facilities, daycare programs, educational courses, a library, a medical clinic as well as administrative offices.
Developing and strengthening the skills of our owners is one of our top priorities. Here, seasoned PM and PE lead a 101 class in Plan Grid to help bolster the skills of our up-and-comers.
We love Spooky Season here at PNG!
Recently Completed: Cedars-Sinai Pediatric Donor Quad
Our healthcare team completes another excellent project! Dubbed “The Room of the Future,” Cedars-Sinai’s Pediatric Donor Quad is a space graciously donated by the Guerin Family. Equipped with the latest technology and comfort standards, it serves to provide the most restorative environment for some of the hospital’s youngest patients.
Cal Poly Career Fair
Representing PNG at Cal Poly’s Top Notch Networking Event & Fall Career Fair last week scoping the next generation of go-getters!
Recently Completed Mexican Cuisine Restaurant
Opened to the public on August 22nd to rave reviews from the client executive team, food services, and most importantly, the public! The restaurant was completed for an entertainment client within 34 weeks and included a complete demolition of the former restaurant. The finishes alone speak volumes about the quality and extravagance of this stunning project.